1 1/2 lb Lean ground beef
Brown bouquet sauce (opt)
6 Hamburger buns
6 sl Cheese
1. Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
3. Arrange patties in a circle in a paper towel-lined, shallow, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish. Do not place any patties in the center of the circle. Heat, covered with paper
toweling, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes. Turn patties over.
4. Brush again with brown bouquet mixture if desired.
5. Heat, uncovered, an additional minute. Burgers will be rare. Heat an additional 1 to 2 minutes for medium
6. Place 1 patty on each hamburger bun and top each hamburger with a slice of cheese. Arrange hamburgers on a heat-resistant non-metallic serving platter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- ► 2012 (104)
- ▼ 2007 (31)