Monday, August 17, 2009
Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits
2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick)
1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Parsley flakes, for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar, and milk until a soft
dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to
prevent hard points from forming.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
5. While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir
in the garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on tops, sprinkle
with parsley flakes, and serve hot.
Makes 10 biscuits
- ► 2012 (104)
- ▼ 2009 (6)