4 each (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups flour, plus 1 tablespoon
1 Tbsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
5 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
1 red pepper, julienne cut
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 lb whole leaf spinach, stemmed
2 cups heavy cream
1 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
Pre-heat oven to 350F.
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
2. Heat 3 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breasts 2 at a time over medium-high heat until golden brown and crisp (2-3 min). Add more oil for each batch as necessary.
3. Place cooked chicken breasts on a baking sheet and transfer to preheated oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a sauce pan. Add garlic and red pepper and cook for approximately 1 minute. Stir in 1 Tbsp flour, wine, spinach and cream and bring to a boil. Sauce is done when spinach becomes wilted. Complete by stirring in parmesan cheese.
5. Coat cooked, drained pasta with sauce, then top with chicken and remaining sauce. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Moosewood Restaurant Sweet Potato and Black Bean B...
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread
- Outback Creamy Onion Soup
- Houston's Grilled Chicken Salad
- Starbuck's Low Fat Blueberry Muffins
- Golden Corral Rolls
- Chi-Chi's Baked Chicken Chimichangas
- Panera Bread's French Bread Margherita Pizza
- Nobu's Green Tea Tiramisu
- Melting Pot's Green Goddess Dip
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
- Bahama Breeze Chicken Santiago
- McDonald's Yogurt Parfait
- Wendy's Chili
- Red Lobster's Spicy Pineapple Glazed Salmon
- Olive Garden's Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Chili's Chicken Crispers
- Outback Steakhouse Marinade
- Morton's Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake
- Bennigan's Smothered Chicken
- Shoney's Slow-Cooked Pot Roast
- T.G.I. Friday Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Orange Peel Chicken
- Panda Express's Orange Flavored Chicken
- TGI Friday's Baked Potato Skins
- Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Red Lobster's Maryland Crab Cakes
- Papa John's Garlic Sauce
- Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Hardee's Peach Cobbler
- Chili's Grill & Bar's Southwest Chicken Chili
- Klee Brasserie Restaurant's Spaghetti Carbonara
- Perkins Family Restaurant's Potato Pancakes
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's Barbacoa Burrito
- The Cheesecake Factory's Bang-Bang Chicken & Shrim...
- Aquavit's Black Sea Bass en Papillote
- Benihana's Fried Rice
- Hudson River Cafe's Skirt Steak with Chimichurri S...
- Thunder Jackson's Spinach and Garlicky Chicken
- Bombay Palace's Chicken Madras
- ▼ May (40)