1 lb Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
shredded cabbage (optional)
1 TBSP or to Taste Dinni's Select Spicy Shrimp Sauce
Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch.
Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels.
In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with sauce until evenly coated. Pile on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)