4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Margarita Mix liquid
1/4 cup tequila
1 Tbs minced garlic
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Salt, to taste
Pour margarita mix, tequila and garlic over chicken breast and let marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator. When ready to prepare drain and dust with black pepper to taste.
Grilling works best, but you can also use an iron skillet and bring to medium high temperature.
Spray an oil coating into pan and braise chicken breast until done on each side.
Serve chicken breast on top of black beans and serve with your favorite Mexican rice and a generous helping of salsa.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)