1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp, washed and dried
2 tablespoons minced fine carrot
2 tablespoons minced fine green onion
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
1 package wonton wrappers
1 cup soy sauce
1 ounce white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon chile paste
1 ounce granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
Sesame oil to taste
1 cup water
1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
Take 1/2 pound of the shrimp and mince fine in a food processor. Take the other 1/2 pound and small dice.
Combine remaining ingredients. With a small spoon, place approximately 1/2 ounce of the mixture into the skin. Moisten the outside edge. Fold corner to corner (opposite) and seal. The top should look like a cross. Place on a plate covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Combine sauce ingredients and mix very well.
For service: Have a soup pot filled with water. Bring to a boil, then down to a
slight boil. Line the bottom of a Chinese steamer with a light coat of vegetable oil or a nonstick spray. Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam for 7 to 10 minutes. Dumplings should be firm with an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Either serve in steamer or remove to serving plate. Place 2 ounces of sauce in a small dish or bowl.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)