4 each 5-6 oz. skinned salmon fillet
24 each 26-30 count peeled shrimp
4 each Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10-15 minutes)
8 each Fresh pineapple half moons (super sweet variety)
Salt and pepper to taste
Sweet chili sauce
1. Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer, leaving room on either end. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the fresh pineapple into slices approximately half inch in diameter and then cut in half. Brush both sides with olive oil.
4. On a medium heated grill, place the salmon flesh side down. Grill approximately 6-7 minutes per side or until the fish reaches 150 degrees.
5. Grill shrimp approximately 3-4 minutes per side or until 150 degrees.
6. Grill pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side or until there is good carmelization.
7. Brush all items generously with the sweet chili sauce.
8. To serve, place the pineapple at the top of each plate and crisscross. Top the pineapple with a scoop of your favorite rice. Crisscross the salmon and the shrimp skewer on top of the rice. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite vegetable.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)