3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (3.5 ounces) flour
11/4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (9.25 ounces) dark brown sugar
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 extra-large egg
1/2 plus 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and
salt and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, stir the brown sugar into the melted butter.
Stir in the egg, then the vanilla.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients, then fold in the nuts.
5. Place the batter in a greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake
until set (a toothpick inserted will have moist crumbs), 25 to 30
6. Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving.
Servings: 12 to 16
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)