1 egg yolk
1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 slices of diet wheat bread, toasted
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 pound lump crabmeat
2 tablespoons diet margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat together the first nine ingredients.
3. Be sure the bread is toasted throughout and dry. Crush into
4. Fold the bread crumbs and parsley into the spice mixture.
5. Form into 4 cakes.
6. Brush each cake on both sides with the melted margarine.
7. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place the
cakes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)