1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced (julienned)
1/2 zucchini, sliced, (julienned)
Salt to taste
4 chicken breasts, sliced in 1/2" strips
2 small branches rosemary
1 garlic clove, minced
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
14 fl oz heavy cream
2 qt water
6 oz all-purpose flour
2 lbs russet potatoes
2 tsp salt
1 lb gnocchi (potato dumplings), cooked according to package
Note: You may make your own gnocchi by following the steps below,
or you may purchase them already made.
1. Wash potatoes and place in water. Cook potatoes until soft (cook
time will depend on size of potatoes). Remove potatoes from water
and cool in refrigerator.
2. Peel cooled potatoes and push them through a fine grater (rice
grater) until mashed; do not over-mash potatoes or they will get
3. Combine potatoes, flour and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix well until
dough does not stick to hands (add small amounts of flour at a time
4. Divide dough into 4 sections. Roll out each section into a long
rope. Cut each rope into 1/2" pieces. Push fork tines on each piece
for the classic gnocchi appearance.
5. Bring water to a boil in a sauce pot. Drop in gnocchi and cook
until they float.
Chicken & Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and chicken slices in a
mixing bowl. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and heavy cream in a
mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Heat saute pan on medium high. Add extra virgin olive oil,
onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. Saute until onions are
translucent (do not brown).
4. Add marinated chicken slices and cook until slices are brown on
all sides and internal temperature is 165°F. Reduce heat and add
sauce mixture. Bring to a simmer.
5. Drain cooked gnocchi and add to pan with chicken, vegetables and
sauce. Stir to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)