4 each 5-6 oz. skinned salmon fillet
24 each 26-30 count peeled shrimp
4 each Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10-15 minutes)
8 each Fresh pineapple half moons (super sweet variety)
Salt and pepper to taste
Sweet chili sauce (choose your favorite brand, but make sure it is
Note: Sweet chili sauce is usually found in the Asian specialties
section of your local market. It should not be confused with the
thicker tomato version of chili sauce
Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and
After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer, leaving
room on either end. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with
salt and pepper.
Cut the fresh pineapple into slices approximately half inch in
diameter and then cut in half. Brush both sides with olive oil.
On a medium heated grill, place the salmon flesh side down. Grill
approximately 6-7 minutes per side or until the fish reaches 150
Grill shrimp approximately 3-4 minutes per side or until 150
Grill pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side or until there is good
Brush all items generously with the sweet chili sauce.
To serve, place the pineapple at the top of each plate and
crisscross. Top the pineapple with a scoop of your favorite rice.
Crisscross the salmon and the shrimp skewer on top of the rice.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite vegetable.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)