1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon smoky Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 packet Sweet-N-Low artificial sweetener
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped green leaf or iceberg lettuce
1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
1 small tomato, chopped (1/4 cup)
1/2 cup fat-free refried black beans
1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
1/4 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Make the barbecue sauce by whisking all ingredients together.
3. Place the chicken on the grill, brushing both sides generously
with barbecue sauce once the chicken is half cooked. Continue to
brush with the sauce as the chicken grills.
4. Combine the lettuces and cabbage and arrange on a serving plate
and top with tomato.
5. In a saute pan, heat the beans. Spread the beans over the
lettuce on one side of plate.
6. Slice the cooked chicken and spread it on the opposite side of
the lettuce plate from the beans.
7. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
8. Garnish with avocado slices and serve with the Ranch dressing
and any remaining barbecue sauce on the side. (If you plan to use
some of the barbecue sauce for serving with the salad, separate it
at the beginning so you are not using sauce that has been
contaminated with raw chicken).
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)