1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
3 tb Margarine, Melted
2 tb Sugar
24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
2/3 c Sugar
3 ea Large Eggs
1 c Mint Chocolate Chips, Melted
1 ts Vanilla
3 ea Large Egg Whites
7 oz Marshmallow
Creme (1 Jr)
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch
spring- form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric
mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in
mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees
F., 50 minutes.
Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Beat egg whites until soft peakes form. Gradually add marshmallow
creme, beating until stiff peakes form.
Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
Bake at 450 degrees F., 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)