1 1/4 lb Boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
2 Medium celery ribs, cut into 1/2" slices
1 Tbs chopped onion
2 1/4 cup Bisquick mix
1 Bay leaf
2/3 cup Milk
1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
1 1-lb. bag Frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 Jar chicken gravy (18 oz)
Place chicken in 3-1/2 to 4 quart crock pot/slow cooker. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy. Place celery on gravy. Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving, make and bake 8 biscuits using Bisquick mix and milk as directed on package.
Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.
- December (3)
- September (6)
- August (25)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (12)
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- Eleven Madison Park's Chocolate-Covered Banana-Crè...
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hotel Condon Corn Bread
- Famous Dave's Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Ic...
- Le Bernardin Pan Roasted Codfish, Sautéed Baby Art...
- Apple Rutabaga Soup
- Curried Beef
- Veggie Hash Browns
- Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing
- California Pizza Kitchen Jambalaya Pasta with Chic...
- Per Se Leg of Lamb
- Eleven Madison Park's Strawberry Gazpacho
- Lemon Tilapia Fish with Organic Quinoa
- Little Dom's Fruit Focaccia
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Westside Tavern's Warm Sticky Toffee Cake
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Isla Tropicana Smoothie
- February (21)