14oz lean boneless beef
2 tsp. rice wine
3 cups vegetable oil for deep-frying
2 oz clear stock (can use vegetable or chicken stock)
2 tbsp curry oil
1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
1/4 tsp. ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. garlic, chopped
1 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 1 tsp. water
1/4 tsp. onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. hot red chili pepper, chopped
Cut beef into 1-inch square chunks.
Heat the oil in a wok over low heat to very hot, 350 degrees F. Deep-fry the beef
until it is cooked through. Remove beef, drain, and set aside.
Pour the oil out of the wok, leaving a thin film on the bottom. Reheat until a haze
appears on the oil surface.
Add the curry oil, ginger, garlic, onion, chili pepper, rice wine, stock, salt, MSG
(optional) and sugar. Stir the cornstarch to blend and add. Add the beef, stir-fry
for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened.
Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve.
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- Eleven Madison Park's Chocolate-Covered Banana-Crè...
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hotel Condon Corn Bread
- Famous Dave's Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Ic...
- Le Bernardin Pan Roasted Codfish, Sautéed Baby Art...
- Apple Rutabaga Soup
- Curried Beef
- Veggie Hash Browns
- Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing
- California Pizza Kitchen Jambalaya Pasta with Chic...
- Per Se Leg of Lamb
- Eleven Madison Park's Strawberry Gazpacho
- Lemon Tilapia Fish with Organic Quinoa
- Little Dom's Fruit Focaccia
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Westside Tavern's Warm Sticky Toffee Cake
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Isla Tropicana Smoothie
- ▼ March (21)