2 Tilapia Fish Fillets
2 Teaspoons of Oil
2 Garlic cloves
1 Teaspoon of Basil
1 Teaspoon of Lemon Pepper seasoning
Dash of Salt
1/4 Cup of Water
1 cup of Organic Quinoa (available at your local health food store or Trader Joes)
2 cups of Water
1 Chicken Bullion Cube
1 1/2 cups of Broccoli
1/2 cup of corn
To start off you'll want to make the marinade for the fish. Juice one lemon and
place in a bowl with the ź cup of water and oil. Mince the garlic and add to the
liquid ingredients, also add the basil, lemon pepper seasoning and the salt. Mix
the ingredients thoroughly with a fork. Once the marinade is mixed, cover fish
and allow to marinade for at least 2 hours. For best results marinade over
After the fish has marinated, heat up a skillet on medium heat with about a
1/16 cup of butter (just enough to coat the pan). Once the pan is heated up
enough add the fish and marinade and allow to cook evenly on both sides (5
mins each side). Turn heat down to low and let fish simmer for another 5
minutes to allow more marinade to soak in.
While the fish is cooking heat up the 2 cups of water to boiling and add the
quinoa and chicken bullion cube. Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes. You can
also steam the broccoli and heat up the corn at this time. Now that everything
is done sit down and enjoy your meal.
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- Eleven Madison Park's Chocolate-Covered Banana-Crè...
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hotel Condon Corn Bread
- Famous Dave's Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Ic...
- Le Bernardin Pan Roasted Codfish, Sautéed Baby Art...
- Apple Rutabaga Soup
- Curried Beef
- Veggie Hash Browns
- Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing
- California Pizza Kitchen Jambalaya Pasta with Chic...
- Per Se Leg of Lamb
- Eleven Madison Park's Strawberry Gazpacho
- Lemon Tilapia Fish with Organic Quinoa
- Little Dom's Fruit Focaccia
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Westside Tavern's Warm Sticky Toffee Cake
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Isla Tropicana Smoothie
- ▼ March (21)