2 Boneless Chicken breasts
1/2 cup Celery, thinly sliced
1 Onion , thinly sliced
3 tablespoon Soya sauce
1 teaspoon Ginger -- fresh minced
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
3 teaspoon Cornstarch
1/4 cup -Water
1 cup Chicken broth
1 1/2 cup Bean sprouts -- fresh
1 can Water chestnuts -- 8 oz, drained
1 can Bamboo shoots -- drained
1 cup Mushrooms -- fresh sliced
1/2 cup Cashews
Combine chicken, celery, onion, soy sauce, ginger and pepper in 2 qt
casserole dish, mix well.
Cover and Microwave at HIGH for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are
tender and chicken is no longer pink, stirring twice.
Blend cornstarch and water in 1 cup measuring cup. Add to casserole
Stir in remaining ingredients (except cashews).
Microwave uncovered at HIGH (100%) 15-19 minutes or till mixture is
thickened stirring 2 or 3 times.
Sprinkle with Cashews. Serve over noodles or rice.
- Caramel Dream Bars
- Carmine's Eggplant Parmigiana
- Panera Bread Grilled Steak Salad with Giant Crouto...
- Olive Garden Cream of Tomato and Basil Soup
- Pecan Pralines
- Dave & Buster's Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Morrison's Rogue River Lodge Orange Dinner Rolls
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Pesto Sauce
- Cashew Chicken Chop Suey
- Old Firehouse Restaurant's Hollywood Shrimp
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Mango Salsa
- ▼ April (12)