6 oz thinly sliced roast beef
1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup Salsa, divided
3/4 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
4 (7-in.) flour tortillas
1. Place onion and green pepper in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Cover, venting one corner, and microwave on high for 3 to 4minutes. Stir
in 3 tablespoons of the salsa; set aside.
2. Divide cheese evenly among the tortillas. Arrange beef over
cheeses and top with vegetable mixture. Fold tortillas over to
3. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Heat two quesadillas in pan about 2 minutes, turning once, to melt
cheese and warm filling. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve
with remaining salsa.
Makes 4 serving
- LeBron James Grilled Mahi Mahi Mango Salad
- Chicken Penne Bake
- Lawry's the Prime Rib's Creamed Spinach
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry Romaine Wraps...
- Quick 'N' Easy Beef Quesadillas
- Townhouse Wedge Salad
- Cheesecake Factory - Hershey's Chocolate Bar Chees...
- Red Lobster Lobster Bisque
- Tomato & Tarragon Braised Sole
- The Arizona Biltmore Hotel's Mascarpone-stuffed Fr...
- ▼ May (10)