Thursday, August 23, 2012
Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
3 chicken breast halves
3 chicken legs with thigh pieces
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
3 teaspoon rosemary
1/3 cup orange juice
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Remove skin from chicken. Rub each piece of chicken with a little olive oil and then with the chopped garlic. Top with rosemary.
Place into a baking dish. Pour orange juice over. Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken over and cook uncovered for another 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)