Saturday, August 18, 2012
Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
1 (14-ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice, crushed by hand with juice
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Pinch kosher salt
1 tablespoon julienned fresh basil
2 tablespoons pitted and coarsely chopped Kalamata olives (several olives)
1 tablespoon finely diced red onion
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Sliced ciabatta, for serving
In a large bowl, stir together the crushed tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, basil, chopped olives, onion, feta and red wine vinegar. Cover and refrigerate overnight to give the flavors time to marry.
Stir again and taste, adjusting the seasonings and flavorings, if desired, before serving. Serve with sliced ciabatta bread.
Servings: Makes about 3 cups relish
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)