Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
1/2 lb Frozen Chicken Nugget pieces
1/3 cup Diced Red Bell Peppers (1/2" x 1/2")
1/3 cup Diced Onions (1/2" x 1/2")
1 cup Pineapple Chunks
1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1/3 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
Bake chicken nuggets according to package instructions.
Heat clean cooking pan and add 1 tbsp. of cooking oil.
Add red bell peppers, onions, and pineapple chunks into the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes.
Stir in sweet chili sauce and bring to a boil. Add chicken nugget pieces into pan.
Mix until all ingredients are well covered.
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)