Saturday, August 18, 2012
Peanut Butter Fudge
4 1/2 cups white sugar
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
2 cups peanut butter chips
Butter one 7"x11" or 9"x13" inch pan.
In a 4 quart saucepan combine the sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
Boil and stir for 5 minutes. (It will burn easily so watch it carefully.)
Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter chips. Beat until chips are melted.
Spread mixture into pan and let cool then cut into small squares.
Yield 8 dozen squares
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)