24 oz (4 each 6oz portions) fresh salmon
1/4 cup cracked black pepper
2 tsp sea or kosher salt
2 tbsp pure olive oil or canola oil
2 cups prepared wild rice
4 portions cleaned asparagus spears (fresh)
2 tbsp wasabi soy drizzle (recipe below)
Prepare your favorite version or variety of wild rice, and hold warm for service.
Add oil to heavy bottom pan over medium high heat.
Dust top of salmon with a mix of the peppercorns and salt.
Place salmon, pepper side down in hot oil. Cook approximately 2 minutes then flip to other side.
Cook salmon another 3 minutes.
Place asparagus in pan with salmon, and allow both to cook another 3-4 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.
Place rice on plate, top with asparagus, then salmon.
Drizzle with wasabi soy.
1 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp reconstituted wasabi powder or wasabi paste
1 tbsp dry sherry (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp water
Combine sugar and salt.
Add 1/2 of mixture to food processor.
Add dried pineapple, and begin to blend. It may be necessary to start and stop processor so pineapple can mix well.
Add remainder of sugar and salt mixture, and continue to blend until desired consistency.
Store in cool, dry place
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)