Thursday, January 24, 2013
Golden Corral Asian Salad
8 cups (approx. 1 or 2 heads) Romaine Lettuce, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup Asian Ginger Dressing
1 cup red grapes, fresh
1 cup mandarin oranges, from canned, drained
1/4 cup La Choy Rice Noodles
Prepping Lettuce, Oranges and Grapes:
Cut the core off two heads of Romaine lettuce. Remove any soiled or damaged leaves. Wash. Shake lettuce to remove excess water. Use a knife to cut leaves into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces. Measure 8 cups of cut lettuce.
Drain mandarin oranges.
Wash grapes. Remove grapes from stems.
Just before serving, combine Asian Ginger Dressing and Romaine lettuce in large mixing bowl. Lightly toss until Asian Ginger Dressing covers Romaine lettuce.
Top salad evenly with red grapes and mandarin oranges.
Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup of rice noodles.
Asian Ginger Dressing
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
4 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon water
In a small jar or container with a tight fitting lid, combine the garlic, ginger, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and water. Cover container and shake well before serving.
Makes about 1/2 cup dressing.
- Bar / Kitchen's Shrimp and Grits
- Golden Corral Asian Salad
- Beef Piroshki
- The Heron's Crispy Eggs with Cheesy Jalapeno Grits...
- Mustards Grill's Curried Slaw
- The Cheesecake Factory French Toast Napoleon
- La Sandia's Brisket
- French Bread Pizza
- Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom
- Opal Restaurant & Bar Grilled Fresh Mahi-Mahi with...
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room's Maryland-style Crab C...
- Lobster Newburg
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- Shrimp & Shiitake Mushroom Fried Rice
- Baskin Robbins Brownie a la Mode Ice Cream Dessert...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (104)