Saturday, January 05, 2013
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon flour
2 cups lobster
1/2 teaspoon salt
Dash Cayenne pepper
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoons lemon juice
2 egg yolks
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir until combined. Cut the lobster meat into rather large pieces and add it to the saucepan.
Add the salt, pepper, milk, and cream; cook together until thick, and then pour in the vinegar and lemon juice.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl and stir them into the cooked mixture, using care to prevent them from curdling.
When the mixture has thickened, remove from the stove and serve over toast.
- Bar / Kitchen's Shrimp and Grits
- Golden Corral Asian Salad
- Beef Piroshki
- The Heron's Crispy Eggs with Cheesy Jalapeno Grits...
- Mustards Grill's Curried Slaw
- The Cheesecake Factory French Toast Napoleon
- La Sandia's Brisket
- French Bread Pizza
- Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom
- Opal Restaurant & Bar Grilled Fresh Mahi-Mahi with...
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room's Maryland-style Crab C...
- Lobster Newburg
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- Shrimp & Shiitake Mushroom Fried Rice
- Baskin Robbins Brownie a la Mode Ice Cream Dessert...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (104)