2 cups heavy cream
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the heavy cream to a simmer.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the white chocolate chips. Whisk constantly until the chocolate is melted. Let the sauce cool, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
3. Repeat the process with the semisweet chocolate chips--simmer the remaining 1 cup cream, whisk and melt the chips, and let cool.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter six 6-ounce ramekins, thoroughly coating the bottom and sides.
5. Combine the bittersweet chocolate chips and softened butter in a medium bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Melt the butter and chocolate, stirring until well blended.
6. Remove the bowl from the pan and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
7. In a separate bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer until foamy, about 2 minutes. Using a spatula, scrape in all of the chocolate-butter mixture and blend it into the egg mixture on medium speed.
8. Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating on medium speed after each addition, until it is completely incorporated. Do not overmix the ingredients.
9. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins and place the ramekins on a sheet pan. Bake for about 18 minutes. The cakes
should be slightly crusty on top and still liquid in the center when pierced with a clean knife. Let the ramekins rest on the sheet pan for 2 to 3 minutes. Don't let them cool too much before serving, as the butter that coats the ramekins will not release the cakes if it is allowed to start hardening.
10. Invert each cake onto a dessert plate. Spoon some of each sauce around the cake, and drizzle a little more of each over the top. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on the side.
Serves: 6 person
Source: America's Most Wanted Recipes - Just Desserts
- Domino's Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza
- Cherry Cheesecake
- P.F. Chang's Hot and Sour Soup
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Tag Pic Pac
- Stuffed Shells
- Slow Oven Beef Stew
- Red Lobster Batter Fried Shrimp
- Cayenne Café's Citrus Tiramisu
- Red Lobster Country-Fried Flounder
- The Savoy Hotel's Cornish scones
- Starbucks Vanilla Almond Biscotti
- Nopa's Goat Cheese Bread Pudding
- The Good Life Chicken Tikka Masala
- Smitty's Steak Chili and Skillet Corn Bread
- Hostess Cupcakes
- Low Fat Chocolate Cake
- Cracker Barrel Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Imperial's Sticky Toffee Gingerbread
- Market Garden Brewery's Sweet Potato Pie
- Olive Garden Italian Sausage Soup
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Olive Garden Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzarella
- Rib City Grill's Pecan Pie
- The Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue
- Hog's Breath Inn's Artichoke Soup
- Cheese Lovers Pizza Squares
- Raisin and Walnut Quick Bread
- Old Spaghetti Factory Garlic Mizithra
- Palazzio's Macaroni and Cheese
- Jeremy's on the Hill Artichoke and Potato Au Grati...
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Macaroni Grill Chicken Cannelloni
- Spicy Barbecue Wings
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Domino's Cheesy Bread
- Red Lobster Sun-Dried Tomato Tilapia in a Bag
- Magnolias Southern Pimiento Cheese Appetizer
- Burger King French Fries
- McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Blackberry Swirl Coffeecake Recipe
- Panera Turkey Artichoke Panini
- Coral Tree Café's Vegetable Soup
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Whole Herb Rubbed Beef...
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- House of Bread's Berry Bars
- Napa Valley Grille's Chopped Kale Salad
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Café Roka's Artichoke and Portobello Mushroom Lasa...
- Kuleto's Minestrone Soup
- California Pizza Kitchen Vegetarian Pizza with Egg...
- Savory Slow-Roasted Baked Chicken
- Red Lobster Fresh Tuna Club
- Pan-Fried Rib-Eye Steaks with Shallot-Gorgonzola B...
- Panera Bread's Cool Avocado Soup
- Chaya's Chopped Salad
- Applebee's Triple-Chocolate Meltdown
- Cole's Bacon Potato Salad
- BBQ Meatball
- Olive Garden Grilled Shrimp Caprese
- Lucques' Grilled Cheese With Shallots
- (Easy) Fried Rice
- Houlihan's Baked Potato Soup
- T.G.I. Friday's Sizzling Chicken and Cheese
- T.G.I. Fridays Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- TGI Friday's Brownie Obsession
- Sesame Chicken Wings
- Red Lobster Broiled Dill Salmon
- Harold And Belle Restaurant Jambalaya
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- ▼ March (73)
- ► 2012 (104)