50 Chicken wing pieces
1/4 pound Margarine
1/4 cup Hot sauce
1 pinch Cayenne pepper
1 pinch Garlic salt
Oil/fat for deep frying
1 dash Paprika
Blue Cheese Dip
Deep fry the wing pieces (in small batches) in hot oil at 385 degrees F for 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with black pepper while draining.
While chicken is frying, melt margarine in large skillet; mix in hot sauce, garlic salt paprika, and cayenne.
Once chicken is drained, toss with the sauce. Serve with celery sticks and Blue Cheese Dip.
Makes: 50 wings
Source: The Ultimate Chicken Wing Cookbook
- White Pizza
- Red Lobster Spicy Pineapple Glazed Salmon
- Sportello's Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- Banana Toffee Crépes
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- California Pizza Kitchen's Chicken Tequila Fettucc...
- Sweet Butter's Shrimp Ceviche
- Chocolate Truffles
- Olive Garden Panna Cotta
- Flavor del Mar's Butternut Squash Soup
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2012 (104)