2 large skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup diced white onion
2 Tablespoons McDonald's Fajita Seasoning
2 Tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon lime juice, from concentate
2 slices real American cheese
4 8" flour tortillas
1.Cut the chicken into small strips, none longer than two inches, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Combine fajita seasoning with water, vinegar, and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Marinate chicken in above mixture, covered and refrigerated, for a couple of hours.
4. Cook marinated chicken strips in a wok over meduim-hight heat until brown. (retain marinade)
Use cooking oil to prevent sticking.
5. Add green pepper and onion, and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
6. Add remaining marinade, stir-fry until liquid "escapes".
7. Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into the center of one flour tortilla and add 1/2 slice American cheese.
Sprinkle with a dash of your pre-mixed McDonald's fajita seasoning. (do this for all four of 'em)
8. Fold like a burrito with one end open and wrap in a 12x12 sheet of wax paper. Let sit 5-7 minutes.
9. Microwave, still wrapped, 15 seconds each. (separately)
- ► 2012 (104)
- McDonald's Quarter Pounder®
- McDonald's Milkshake
- McDonald's McD.L.T.®
- McDonald's Fajita Seasoning
- McDonald's Chicken Fajitas
- McDonald's Breakfast Burritos
- McDonald's Big X-Tra®
- McDonald's McChicken® Sauce
- McDonald's McChicken®
- McDonald's Hamburger Seasoning
- McDonald's Hamburger
- McDonald's French Fries
- McDonald's Filet-O-Fish®
- McDonald's Egg McMuffin®
- McDonald's Double Cheeseburger®
- McDonald's Cheeseburger®
- McDonald's Big Mac™ Special Sauce
- McDonald's Big Mac™
- McDonald's Arch Deluxe®
- ▼ June (19)