1 mushroom diced
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Non-stick cooking spray
3 oz lean tenderloin steak
1/4 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
1 corn tortilla (8" diameter)
1 tablespoon diced tomato
1 teaspoon diced red onion
1/4 teaspoon finely-chopped fresh cilantro
1 slice turkey bacon, cooked crisply
lettuce, for serving
salsa, for serving
1. In a small saute pan, saute mushroom in 1/2 teaspoon butter; season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove the mushrooms when they are done and save the butter left in the pan.
2. Cut the steak in long, thin strips. (This is more easily done if the steak is very cold.) In a skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, fry the beef until done. If there is any fat, drain thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sprinkle the cheese in the center of the tortilla; top with tomato, onion, cooked mushroom, and cilantro. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over the top. Arrange the steak on top.
4. Bring the sides of the tortilla up and fold in burrito style. Butter the top and bottom of the tortilla with the mushroom butter left in the pan.
5. Grill over medium heat, making sure the pan is nice and hot. Grill for two minutes on each side.
6. To serve, slice the tortilla in half diagonally. Serve with lettuce and salsa.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)