1 Tostones, pre-made, thawed (9 oz wt portion)
1 Adobo Chicken (8 oz wt portion)
3- 2oz spoodles of shredded Quesadilla Cheese Mix,
1- 2 oz spoodle of Tomato Salsa
1 tsp of chopped Parsley
1. Place tostones in fry basket; submerge and fry at 350?F for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. While tostones are frying, microwave chicken portion for 50 seconds.
3. Remove tostones from deep fryer; drain on papyrus plate; lightly season with salt.
4. Cover surface of metal appetizer plate with even layer of tostones.
5. Top tostones evenly with hot chicken; sprinkle cheese evenly over entire surface of tostones.
6. Place in cheese melter until cheese is melted, being careful not to burn edges of tostones.
7. Sprinkle evenly with drained tomato salsa then chopped parsley.
8. Place metal plate on 12" plate.
- ► 2012 (104)
- Applebee's Tijuana "Philly" Steak Sandwich
- Olive Garden Tortelloni Bolognese
- Bahama Breeze Tostones with Chicken
- Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp
- Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Daniel Restaurant New York's Short Ribs Braised in...
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Nobu Restaurant's Black Cod With Miso
- Red Lobster Basil Shrimp Stuffed Zucchini
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Eggrolls
- Spice Market's Black-Pepper Shrimp and "Sun-Dried"...
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Pizzeria Uno Classic Deep Dish Pizza
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples, Pecans and Raisi...
- Panera Bread Five Onion Soup with Scallion and Gru...
- ▼ June (19)