Monday, April 23, 2012

Butternut Squash Casserole

Ingredients:
1 medium butternut squash, peeled and seeded
2 apples
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs butter  
1 Tbs flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

Procedures:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Using a food processor, slice the butternut squash and apples into thin pieces or you can chop into small dices. Place the squash and apples into a baking dish or casserole dish.

Mash together the remaining ingredients with a fork until crumbly, and sprinkle over the apples and squash.

Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.

Serves 6

1 comment:

  1. What a great website! - Do you have any recipes that I can credit you for on my website www.chefhomecooking.com I am hunting for the top 10 best recipes on the web to publish for British, Spanish, French, Greek, Itailain and American.

    Anything you have please feel free to e-mail me it over at peterfry52@googlemail.com and I will review and publish if it wins.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete