2 cups almonds
1 cup dates soaked 30 minutes, drained
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Garnish with cacao nibs, or desiccated coconut
To form crust, process almonds, dates, cocoa powder and salt in
Press into glass pan.
To form caramel layer process almond butter, cacao butter, agave
nectar and coconut butter in food processor until smooth.
Spread on top of crust layer. Top immediately with coconut and
cacao nibs, pressing them into the caramel layer so they stick.
Press in 8 x 8 square pan. Freeze until ready for serving.
- Caramel Dream Bars
- Carmine's Eggplant Parmigiana
- Panera Bread Grilled Steak Salad with Giant Crouto...
- Olive Garden Cream of Tomato and Basil Soup
- Pecan Pralines
- Dave & Buster's Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Morrison's Rogue River Lodge Orange Dinner Rolls
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Pesto Sauce
- Cashew Chicken Chop Suey
- Old Firehouse Restaurant's Hollywood Shrimp
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Mango Salsa
- ▼ April (12)