4 Tbsp butter
1 small red onion, diced
2 cups dry white wine
3 cups canned diced tomatoes (or 1 12-oz can)
2 cups heavy cream
3 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Melt butter in a heavy sauce pan. Add red onions and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add white wine and reduce by 3/4. Add tomatoes and heavy cream,
bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2.
Puree soup in a food processor. Stir in 2 Tbsp chopped basil, salt
Garnish with remaining fresh basil and tomatoes and serve.
- Caramel Dream Bars
- Carmine's Eggplant Parmigiana
- Panera Bread Grilled Steak Salad with Giant Crouto...
- Olive Garden Cream of Tomato and Basil Soup
- Pecan Pralines
- Dave & Buster's Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Morrison's Rogue River Lodge Orange Dinner Rolls
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Pesto Sauce
- Cashew Chicken Chop Suey
- Old Firehouse Restaurant's Hollywood Shrimp
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Mango Salsa
- ▼ April (12)