1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
Salt, ground pepper and olive oil to taste
2 ounces goat cheese
2 ounces lemon butter sauce (recipe below)
10 to 12 pieces sun-dried tomatoes
1 to 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Dab with oil.
Grill chicken until cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165F. Place cheese slice on each side of the breast and continue to cook until warm.
To sauté pan add lemon butter sauce, tomatoes and basil. Place on medium flame until hot. Do not overheat or sauce will break. When done, place chicken on a hot plate with grill spatula and spoon sauce over.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
Sauté 2 teaspoons chopped onions and 2 teaspoons chopped garlic in 1 tablespoon butter, until onions are soft. Add 3 tablespoons white wine and 4 tablespoons lemon juice; simmer 10 minutes on medium-low to reduce. Add 3 tablespoons butter, a little at a time, until butter melts and mixture emulsifies.
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)