20 oz all purpose flour
4 oz granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
Dash of salt
3 whole eggs
3 cups of club soda
6 Oreo cookies
Mix all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Whisk eggs and club soda together, then whisk into dry ingredients until well blended. Chill in refrigerator.
Dip Oreo cookies into batter and fry until golden brown in 350 degree F oil. When cooked, place on paper towel.
Arrange on long narrow plate, sprinkle with confectionery sugar and chocolate syrup.
Serve with Lavo Milk Shake
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)