Friday, August 24, 2012
Marinated Beef Kabobs
1 1/2 lbs lean sirloin steak, cut 1 1/2" cubes
1 large red onion, cut 1" cubes
1 large green and red bell peppers, cut 1" squares
1/2 lb mushrooms, stems removed
1/2 cup low-calorie Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup burgundy wine
Place cubed meat and prepared vegetables together in a shallow dish.
In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and the wine; blend well. Pour the marinade over the meat and vegetables. Cover,refrigerate, and let marinate for at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Alternate the meat and vegetables on 6 skewers. Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Arrange on a platter and serve.
- Lucca Cafe's Brownies
- Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
- Lunch's Green Apple Chicken Salad
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Lime Shrimp With Guaca...
- Lavo Milk Shake
- Lavo Fried Oreo Zeppole
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- Marinated Beef Kabobs
- Mortons The Steakhouse Peppercorn Sauce
- BLD's Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Ciopinot's 'No Work' Cioppino
- Orange Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Novo's Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- Carpe Diem's Mexican Chocolate Pot de Crème
- LeBron James Blueberry Super-fruit Smoothie Recipe...
- Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
- Marble Lane's Crackling Bobo Chicken
- Red Lobster Peppercorn Crusted Salmon With Wasabi ...
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Palomino's Tomato and Feta Relish
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- 5-Alarm Chili
- Milk (L.A) Molasses Cookies
- The Melting Pot Traditional Swiss Fondue
- ▼ August (25)