Friday, January 04, 2013
Baskin Robbins Brownie a la Mode Ice Cream Dessert Cake
1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, heated slightly in microwave
2 (1.5-quart) containers chocolate ice cream, softened slightly
1 cup crumbled brownies (homemade OR store-bought)
1 cup chopped Rolo candies OR other caramel chocolate candies
Line a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick foil. Sprinkle crumbs on bottom and press to make an even layer. Drizzle evenly with heated caramel topping. Place in freezer 30 minutes to firm up.
Spread softened ice cream evenly over caramel, smoothing top with a knife. Sprinkle top evenly with brownie and caramel candy pieces, pressing in slightly. Freeze until firm, 4 to 5 hours.
Then top with a piece of waxed paper and wrap in a double thickness of foil. Return to freezer until serving, up to 1 month.
To serve, remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 15 to 25 minutes. Remove springform side of pan and with a large, sharp knife, cut into slices. Serve immediately. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Bar / Kitchen's Shrimp and Grits
- Golden Corral Asian Salad
- Beef Piroshki
- The Heron's Crispy Eggs with Cheesy Jalapeno Grits...
- Mustards Grill's Curried Slaw
- The Cheesecake Factory French Toast Napoleon
- La Sandia's Brisket
- French Bread Pizza
- Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom
- Opal Restaurant & Bar Grilled Fresh Mahi-Mahi with...
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room's Maryland-style Crab C...
- Lobster Newburg
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- Shrimp & Shiitake Mushroom Fried Rice
- Baskin Robbins Brownie a la Mode Ice Cream Dessert...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (104)