Friday, January 11, 2013
French Bread Pizza
1 loaf french bread
3 cups Spaghetti Sauce
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
3 ounces pepperoni slices
Slice loaf of French bread in half lengthwise.
Layer sauce, Parmesan cheese, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese on each half.
Set oven to broil or 550 degrees F. Place bread on baking sheet, and put in the oven. Broil until Mozzarella is melted.
Cut into serving size pieces.
Makes 2 Pizzas
- Bar / Kitchen's Shrimp and Grits
- Golden Corral Asian Salad
- Beef Piroshki
- The Heron's Crispy Eggs with Cheesy Jalapeno Grits...
- Mustards Grill's Curried Slaw
- The Cheesecake Factory French Toast Napoleon
- La Sandia's Brisket
- French Bread Pizza
- Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom
- Opal Restaurant & Bar Grilled Fresh Mahi-Mahi with...
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room's Maryland-style Crab C...
- Lobster Newburg
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- Shrimp & Shiitake Mushroom Fried Rice
- Baskin Robbins Brownie a la Mode Ice Cream Dessert...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (104)