1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
1 each 8 oz can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
1/2-1 tsp cajun seasoning
4 each 5-6 oz salmon fillets
Salt and pepper, to taste
Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the salmon in a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and mix well. Generously top each piece of salmon with a scoop of the spicy pineapple glaze.
Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serves: 4 person
Source: Red Lobster
- White Pizza
- Red Lobster Spicy Pineapple Glazed Salmon
- Sportello's Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- Banana Toffee Crépes
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- California Pizza Kitchen's Chicken Tequila Fettucc...
- Sweet Butter's Shrimp Ceviche
- Chocolate Truffles
- Olive Garden Panna Cotta
- Flavor del Mar's Butternut Squash Soup
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2012 (104)