2 cups desiccated (fine) coconut
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup cacao butter
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup cranberries
1 cup brazil nuts
Extra coconut to finish
Process brazil nuts to a fine powder.
Add coconut and cranberries and process a little more.
Add butter, oil, vanilla, maple syrup and salt and process to bring together.
Roll into small balls. If mixture is too sticky to roll easily place in fridge for a few hours. Roll balls in the extra coconut. Store in fridge in an airtight container.
- Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
- Eleven Madison Park's Chocolate-Covered Banana-Crè...
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
- Hotel Condon Corn Bread
- Famous Dave's Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Ic...
- Le Bernardin Pan Roasted Codfish, Sautéed Baby Art...
- Apple Rutabaga Soup
- Curried Beef
- Veggie Hash Browns
- Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing
- California Pizza Kitchen Jambalaya Pasta with Chic...
- Per Se Leg of Lamb
- Eleven Madison Park's Strawberry Gazpacho
- Lemon Tilapia Fish with Organic Quinoa
- Little Dom's Fruit Focaccia
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Westside Tavern's Warm Sticky Toffee Cake
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Isla Tropicana Smoothie
- ▼ March (21)