1 1/4 lbs. sole (four 5-oz. fillets)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
14 1/2 oz. canned diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
2 cups cooked white rice
1 cup chopped green chilies
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over
Season both sides of sole with salt and pepper; add fillets to pan.
Cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Add tomatoes and tarragon and simmer until fish is fork-tender,
about 2 minutes.
Serves sole and tomato sauce with rice on the side.
- LeBron James Grilled Mahi Mahi Mango Salad
- Chicken Penne Bake
- Lawry's the Prime Rib's Creamed Spinach
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry Romaine Wraps...
- Quick 'N' Easy Beef Quesadillas
- Townhouse Wedge Salad
- Cheesecake Factory - Hershey's Chocolate Bar Chees...
- Red Lobster Lobster Bisque
- Tomato & Tarragon Braised Sole
- The Arizona Biltmore Hotel's Mascarpone-stuffed Fr...
- ▼ May (10)