2 heads of baby iceberg lettuce, cut in half
1/2 cup of bacon lardons
28 baby shrimp
4 slices of red onions
1 corn off the cob
2 tablespoons of cranberries
16 pieces of marcona almonds
3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
1 teaspoon olive oil
Russian dressing (recipe below)
Place 2 tablespoons of dressing on bottom of plate to hold wedge in
Place 1/2 of an iceberg on top of dressing.
Toss 1 teaspoon olive oil, corn, red onion, cherry tomatoes,
almonds, cranberries and season with salt and pepper to taste,
dress on top of lettuce.
Sautee shrimp on medium heat for 2 minutes until cooked through and
add bacon lardons until warm, place warm on top of wedge
- LeBron James Grilled Mahi Mahi Mango Salad
- Chicken Penne Bake
- Lawry's the Prime Rib's Creamed Spinach
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry Romaine Wraps...
- Quick 'N' Easy Beef Quesadillas
- Townhouse Wedge Salad
- Cheesecake Factory - Hershey's Chocolate Bar Chees...
- Red Lobster Lobster Bisque
- Tomato & Tarragon Braised Sole
- The Arizona Biltmore Hotel's Mascarpone-stuffed Fr...
- ▼ May (10)