Friday, February 24, 2012
Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
1 cup double-strength coffee (see Tidbits)
1 cup milk
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 heaping cup vanilla ice cream
2 cups crushed ice or ice cubes
1. Combine the strong coffee, milk and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
2. Add ice cream and ice then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses. If desired, add whipped cream to the top of each drink followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon. Makes 2 large drinks.
Mocha: For this version, add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the recipe above and prepare as described.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)