1/2 cup egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters)
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
6 packets Sweet-N-Low artificial sweetener
1/2 cup chicken broth
3 cups chicken broth
8 ounces broccoli florets
2 tablespoons diet Parkay margarine
2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
2 tablespoons minced green onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
1. Marinate the chicken ahead of time by combining the egg
substitute, white pepper, and salt. Add the chicken pieces and
marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Drain
well when ready to use. Discard the marinade.
2. Combine the ingredients for the stir-fry sauce and set aside.
3. Bring the 3 cups chicken broth to a boil in a wok or skillet,
then reduce to a simmer. Add the drained pieces of marinated
chicken and cook not quite all the way through. Remove the chicken
from the pot, drain, and keep warm.
4. Put the broccoli in the simmering chicken broth and cook until
crisp-tender. Drain and arrange in a ring on a serving platter and
keep warm. Discard the broth and wipe the wok clean.
5. Heat the wok again and add the margarine. Add the ginger, green
onion, and garlic, sauteing for just a few seconds. Add the
stir-fry sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Add the reserved chicken and cook all the way through, 2 to 4
minutes. Mix the 1/4 cup cornstarch with 1/2 cup water and add to
the simmering wok. Stir in the sesame oil. When the sauce has
thickened, pour the stir-fry into the center of the broccoli ring.
- PizzaVino's Caesar Salad with Crunchy Croutons
- Roxie's Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Red Lobster Lemon Basil Snapper
- Panera Bread Roasted Red Pepper Gremolata Spread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Capital Grille Prosciutto-Wrapped Mozzarella
- Clementine Bakery (LA) Butterscotch Brownies
- Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil Soup
- Starbuck's Blueberry Scones
- Baskin Robbins B.R. Blast®
- Planet Hollywood Thai Shrimp Pasta & Sauce
- El Bulli Restaurant Pollo al Chilindrón
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- Red Robin Barbecue Chicken Salad
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken with Broccoli (Reduced...
- Ruby Tuesday's White Chicken Chili
- Carabba's Italian Grill Mamma's Pomodoro Tomato Sa...
- P.F. Chang's Orange Peel Chicken
- Guacamole Open Club Sandwich
- Brother Oliver's Navy Bean Soup
- Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
- ▼ February (21)